The Box contains:
- Recycled | Elastic | Width 16 cm | 65577 | Color - Green (Celadon) - 3 m
- 46% Polyamid / Polyamide EcoCareTM - 42% Polyamid / Polyamide - 12% Elastan / Elastane
- Recycled | Elastic | Width 22 cm | 64152 | Color - Blue (Atoll) - 3 m
- 79% Polyamid / Polyamide - 21% Elastan / Elastane EcoSmartTM
- Recycled | Elastic | Width 17 cm | 61916 | Color - Blue (Atoll) - 3 m
- 81% Polyamid / Polyamide - 19% Elastan / Elastane EcoSmartTM
- Elastic | Width 2 cm | 57342 | Color - White - 3 m
- 82% Polyamid / Polyamide - 18% Elastan / Elastane
= For a total of 9 meter of lace Galloons!
+ 3m of Lace Trim
- Pricing only for this box: 2,52 EUR/meter -> You save over 20 %
All pictures show sample products. These products may not be included in the ordered boxes.
Boxes only include lace fabrics/ribbons, not tops, clothes or any other accessories displayed in the photograph.
CHANTY Boxes come with a variety of different laces - sometimes predetermined & sometimes totally random.
All laces are lovingly & thoughtfully selected by us for you.
Materials in use
Any of the available raw materials may be used & the material composition may thus include:
- Polyamid / Polyamide, Elastan / Elastane, Baumwolle / Cotton, Polyester / Polyester, Viskose / Viscose, Acetat NAIA / Acetate NAIA, Bio-Baumwolle / Organic Cotton, Tencel / Tencel, Modal / Modal, Metall / Metallic, Recyceltes Garn / Recycled Yarn
The specific material composition of each lace you will find in your box, will of course be available to you.
For specific laces already listed in the individual box descriptions, you can check out the corresponding details.
Please note that although we do our best to represent our lace stock and colors with as accurately as possible, both in descriptions and imagery, colors may vary according to factors such as florescent lighting or the settings of your computer screen and can therefore only be an approximation of the actual product.
In the occurrence of such a case, please understand that these potential discrepancies are unintentional.
All Technical Information is derived from the average measured values of dyed material lots. The accuracy of these values depends heavily on the number of available dye lots that have been measured - which can vary heavily from article to article.
The depicted technical values are the averages from the available lots. The actual technical values may vary up to 10 percent points.
We are shipping all of our products from our warehouse in Germany, Roedermark (by Frankfurt).
The courier or forwarder will be chosen accordingly depending on order.
The delivery cost will be calculated individually for each order.
The processing will take approximately 1-3 working day. During this time you will receive a reply from us regarding your order.
Please be aware that while we will do our best to provide continues metrages it may be that the ordered quantity will be send divided in various parts.
Depending on the quantity, lace fabrics will either be put onto a roll/spool and packed into cartons or, if the quantity is low, they may also be just folded and put into an envelope. The meterage per roll/spool varies depending on the width.
- Lace Width 0 - 10cm = per Roll 200m - 800m
- Lace Width 11 - 25cm = per Roll 50m - 150m
- Lace Width 100 - 140cm = per Roll 40m - 90m
- Flounce Lace have a pre-determined length of 7m per roll
We use the following couriers for orders:
> DHL, GLS, DSV, Deutsche Post
Free from 49 €
Free from 250 €
|Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland
Free from 125 €
|Albania, Andorra, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (51 of 52 provinces), Sweden
Free from 125 €
|India, Belarus, Turkey, Ukraine, Canada, Mexico, United States, Greece, Malta, Spain (Balears Province), China, Japan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Morocco
Free from 420 €